In a recent press release, TIBCO announced the general availability of Spotfire 7, an update to its powerful industry-leading analytics and data visualization platform. At its core, this business intelligence (BI) solution was designed to provide ease of use to organizations. Users of all technical skill levels will now be able to gain high-level insights easier and faster than ever before. The software solution takes advantage of “smart” analytics, allowing even new users to create interactive dashboards and data virtualization using “Recommendations”, an “intelligence wizard.”
Multiple routes of streamlining have been added in order to provide business users with a better, more involved data exploration experience. Also for the first time, organizations have the ability to add their own touch of creativity to dashboards in order to pair them up with other applications or style guidelines.
Other key features of the new release include:
- Automated Guidance: Spotfire 7 provides a quick and intelligent jumpstart for analysis. Recommendations empowers experts and novice users, helping to select best-practice analytics. New users benefit from instant visualized suggestions and data experts will be impressed by the speed with which they can develop an entire dashboard of interconnected visuals in seconds.
- Beautiful Design: Custom styling features allow any organization to develop dashboards that match up with specific style or design requirements. Organizations can now choose from different style options, which enable the user to adjust the look and feel of the workspace depending on specific audiences and types of data.
- Faster Data Exploration: The streamlined user interface expedites fast and fluid data discovery, enabling valuable business insights faster than ever before.
Brian Gentile, Senior VP and GM of TIBCO Analytics notes: “Spotfire 7 puts best practices at your fingertips, helping everybody who needs to work with data to be more productive and to more quickly uncover the answers hidden within. Our Spotfire analytics platform now addresses all the needs of an organization, ranging from simple data exploration to the most advanced analytics, all on the same platform. Our platform-focused approach and focus on power with ease-of-use takes analytics out of the tool and puts it into the conversation, enabling business users and data scientists to become even more capable.”
TIBCO Spotfire 7 is available now.
- Analytics and Data Science News for the Week of September 23; Updates from Count, Domino Data, Power BI, and More - September 23, 2022
- Analytics and Data Science News for the Week of September 16; Updates from Alteryx, Power BI, OneStream, and More - September 15, 2022
- Analytics and Data Science News for the Week of September 9; Updates from Hitachi Vantara, Pyramid Analytics, SQream, and More - September 9, 2022