Agiloft recently announced its latest product release with expanded AI functionalities and significant new capabilities to integrate contract processes with enterprise applications and ecosystems. Agiloft is a highly configurable BPM suite that’s comprised of a flexible and robust data module. The module features a powerful workflow rules engine giving it the ability to map any business structure and automate complex business processes. The platform includes integrated applications for help desk, customer service, web self-service, knowledge management, and contract management. Users can decide whether to employ hosted or on-premise deployment to meet their organization’s needs. Agiloft integrates with a number of commonly used business applications, and its full-bodied offering of APIs eases integration with other systems.
In a press statement, Eric Laughlin, CEO of Agiloft, said, “the latest Agiloft release is about making life easier for our customers. We’ve made UI navigation improvements, brought powerful advances to the AI engine to accelerate training, and enabled contract analysis directly in Microsoft Word to save customers time and expedite contract review and negotiation. We have improved our Salesforce integration, enabled Tableau integration, and set up integration with the Dell Boomi to further extend contract management across the enterprise.”
New features and enhancements include:
- AI Training: Improved semantic modeling and addition of data points that cover the majority of common contractual use cases.
- Microsoft Word Add-In: Provides Agiloft functionality directly in MS Word, enabling contract creation, review, and redlining as well as AI-based analysis, metadata and clause extraction, and risk scoring in MS Word with all changes simultaneously updated within Agiloft.
- Out-of-the-Box Tableau Integration: The new integration delivers one step for syncing Agiloft with advanced data visualizations in Tableau.
- GUI Enhancements: A more intuitive interface provides new modal windows for quicker access to common tasks as well as dialogue windows and customizable secondary buttons to deliver more user guidance.
Agiloft CTO, Colin Earl, also commented, “as the only CLM platform to provide no-code AI capabilities, Agiloft offers unmatched possibilities for customization and automation of complex contract and commercial workflows — all without needing to write a single line of code. This release begins a new phase of product development that combines the power of AI with our no-code platform to give our customers the ability to simplify even more complex work tasks.”
To learn more about Agiloft, click here.
- 10 Business Process Management Books Worth Reading - January 6, 2022
- The Best Blue Prism Tutorials on YouTube to Watch Right Now - September 16, 2021
- Appian Launches Updates to the Appian Low-Code Automation Platform - September 15, 2021