Newgen Software recently announced the launch of OmniDocs ActiveScript. It is an advanced low-code document processing platform designed to quickly restore manual or partially-automated document-centric processes. The solution, built on the industry-recognized enterprise content management (ECM) framework, offers more than 100 pre-defined, ready-to-deploy ActiveScripts for industry-specific use cases for document-centric process automation, including invoice processing, loan application, employee onboarding, and more.
Newgen is a global provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Customer Communication Management (CCM) solutions with a footprint in over 60 countries. The Omniflow iBPS Business Process Management Suite drives enterprise-wide digital transformation by connecting an organization’s resources. The platform’s advanced capabilities, such as process orchestration, case management, robotic process automation (RPA), mobile, and social, among others, allow users to re-engineer processes and go digital.
OmniDocs ActiveScript also facilitates importing, indexing, processing, storing, and delivering large volumes of documents from multiple channels. Key features of OmniDocs ActiveScript include:
- Exception management and maker-checker workflows to define, configure, and auto-route documents for seamless processing;
- Document indexing, classification, and verification for accurate processing, easy search, and retrieval;
- Mobility giving users the ability to view, approve, hold, or reject documents on the go;
- Document archival in a centralized, secure repository;
- Rapid implementation within weeks; and
- Deployment on Microsoft Azure for flexibility and anytime, anywhere access.
In a press statement, Diwakar Nigam, MD and Chairman of Newgen Software, said, “COVID-19 has disrupted businesses globally and document-centric processes are the worst hit. The need of the hour for every enterprise is to act immediately and restore these processes. Our cloud-based OmniDocs ActiveScript enables organizations to create a digital workplace with anytime, anywhere access to documents and ensure business continuity.”
ActiveScript, powered by Newgen OmniDocs, assists enterprises with accelerating processes by importing documents into actionable business information. The platform is hosted on a secure cloud environment with high scalability and low total cost of ownership.
To learn more about Newgen Software, click here.
- The 10 Best Business Process Management Books to Read in 2022 - January 6, 2022
- The Best Blue Prism Tutorials on YouTube to Watch Right Now - September 16, 2021
- Appian Launches Updates to the Appian Low-Code Automation Platform - September 15, 2021