Newgen Software recently launched OmniXtract 3.0. This latest release is an enhanced version of the provider’s intelligent data extraction software. The new version of the software leverages intelligent technologies to enable the accurate extraction of critical data from both paper and digital documents and offers improved reporting and visualization capabilities. Additionally, the solution collects documents of various design formats and layouts from disparate sources for extraction.
Newgen is a global provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Customer Communication Management (CCM) solutions with a footprint in over 60 countries. The Omniflow iBPS Business Process Management Suite drives enterprise-wide digital transformation by connecting an organization’s resources. The platform’s advanced capabilities, such as process orchestration, case management, robotic process automation (RPA), mobile, and social, allow you to re-engineer processes and go digital.
Key features of the new version of OmniXtract 3.0 include:
- Reports and Visualization: Provides contextual reports for real-time visualizations and actionable insights across various stages of the extraction lifecycle.
- Extraction Engine: Supports on-prem and cloud-based third-party extraction engines.
- Pre-configured Document Types: Provides pre-configured document types for common use cases, allowing for quick implementations.
- Extraction Analytics: Analyzes historical data for enhancing extraction performance.
- Seamless Integration: Supports a range of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for enabling seamless integration with several Newgen offerings.
In a press release, Diwakar Nigam, MD and Chairman of Newgen Software, said, “when digital has become the new normal, it is important to have an efficient solution for managing content. The enhanced version of our software will help organizations simplify the process of identifying and obtaining complex information from multiple data sources. Organizations can easily extract information from a large volume of documents across various business processes, enabling smarter decision making, enhancing operational efficiency, and reducing errors.”
Newgen OmniXtract supports many extraction technologies, including guided intelligent character recognition, optical character recognition, barcode, and magnetic ink character recognition. Additionally, the software enhances accuracy through continuous learning from previously processed documents.
Learn more about Newgen Software.
- The Best Blue Prism Tutorials on YouTube to Watch Right Now - September 16, 2021
- Appian Launches Updates to the Appian Low-Code Automation Platform - September 15, 2021
- The Best UiPath Tutorials on YouTube to Watch Right Now - September 15, 2021