Nintex recently announced new features and enhancements to its Nintex Workflow Cloud platform. These improvements will make it easier for IT, operations, business analysts, and process professionals to eliminate broken, highly manual, and paper-based processes with automation and digital transformation solutions that leverage clicks instead of code. This next generation of the Nintex Workflow Cloud features new object support and permission management for data sources to deliver secure ways to create sophisticated workflows and new capabilities to develop more connectors using the Nintex Xtensions framework.
Nintex offers IPA solutions that strip inefficiencies from a business and replaces them with seamless, sophisticated processes. The easy to use, no-code platform, Nintex Workflow Cloud® allows users to connect with all content repositories, systems of record, and people. Nintex offers advanced workflow, document generation, forms for data collection and dissemination, integration with leading cognitive services, process mapping, monitoring, and reporting, whether on-premise or in the cloud.
Nintex Workflow Cloud is designed to grow with every business as it scales and adapts to planned or unexpected changes. Enterprises that standardize on Nintex report achieving digital transformation by effectively mapping processes, identifying areas for automation, and automating with the platform’s built-in tools for digital forms, mobile apps, workflow automation, robotic process automation, document automation, and eSignatures.
In a press statement, Nintex Chief Product Officer, Neal Gottsacker, said, “our latest Nintex Workflow Cloud innovations underscore our commitment to put the power of easy-to-use software in the hands of people who love to improve processes and automate work across every organization. We’re excited to see organizations in nearly every industry achieving rapid digital transformation by visually mapping, quickly automating, and continuously optimizing processes and workflows with Nintex’s complete, cloud-based process management and automation platform.”
New features, functionality, and benefits delivered by the solution include:
- Object support creates more integrations for current and new workflows with different APIs and systems of record.
- New advanced tagging capabilities for faster discovery of created processes.
- A complete suite of SharePoint capabilities, including Start Events, allows workflows in Nintex Workflow Cloud to be triggered by actions in SharePoint Online.
- An online process accelerator gallery featuring hundreds of free downloadable templates to facilitate automation in many areas, such as customer service, finance, legal, HR, IT, procurement, operations, sales, and marketing.
To learn more about Nintex, click here.
- The 10 Best Business Process Management Books to Read in 2022 - January 6, 2022
- The Best Blue Prism Tutorials on YouTube to Watch Right Now - September 16, 2021
- Appian Launches Updates to the Appian Low-Code Automation Platform - September 15, 2021