Global Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software provider, Laserfiche, recently announced that registration is now open for Laserfiche Spark, a free, live video broadcast which showcases technology industry trends, hot topics in information management and automation, and the latest developments in Laserfiche software. Laserfiche spark will be broadcasted live on July 23, 2019, from 10 to 11 AM, PDT.
In a press statement, Laserfiche President, Karl Chan said, “Laserfiche prides itself on empowering individuals and organizations to drive the future. We continue to accelerate how business gets done by improving and innovating Laserfiche tools and techniques needed to address and embrace change regardless of the circumstances. Laserfiche Spark offers attendees the opportunity to learn more about how to build the future of work for their organizations.”
Attendees will hear from Laserfiche product experts, who will introduce the newest features and updates, including:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA), a recently introduced portion of the Laserfiche process automation feature set that uses software bots to perform repetitive, between application, generating emails, and completing forms manual tasks such as moving information.
- Enhanced reporting capabilities, enabling users to make sense of process data, assisting them with making informed, strategic decisions.
- A new Laserfiche interface, empowering users to access key content, tools, and applications.
- Laserfiche Aspire, a learning platform where users can be trained on Laserfiche software, create learning paths, and take certification courses, launching in 2020.
Laserfiche Spark will also offer complementary resources to help encourage user education. Attendees will also have access to a list of downloadable guides, best practices, encouraging stories, and measurable strategies needed to foster a digital workplace.
Laserfiche Spark will be broadcast live on July 23, 2019. For more information and to register for the broadcast, click here.
To read Laserfiche’s full press release, click here.
Looking for more information on enterprise content management and content services solutions? Consider downloading our Content Management Buyer’s Guide! This free resource gives you the ability to compare the top 20 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles. The guide also offers five questions to ask yourself and five questions to ask your software provider before purchasing. It’s the best resource for anyone looking to find the right content management or content services solution for their organization.
Latest posts by Tess Hanna (see all)
- How to Get Your Content Management Solution Approved - June 21, 2019
- Epicor Releases DocStar ECM Sales Order Automation - June 14, 2019
- Laserfiche Spark to Highlight ECM Industry Trends - June 13, 2019