The new DocuShare Flex cloud content management platform from Xerox gives users the ability to collaborate on projects, work from anywhere, track business transactions, connect with customers, automate paper-based workflows, and organize data and documents without the support of IT.
Additionally, this platform can integrate with DocuSign now, and will eventually be able to integrate with Salesforce.com and QuickBooks Online. Users will have the ability to sync workflows and data from those third-party platforms within DocuShare Flex. This will enable users to access necessary information at any time, without the need to switch between platforms.
In a press statement, chief commercial officer at Xerox, Joanne Collins Smee said, “at Xerox, our top priority is creating the technology to serve a constantly evolving workplace in need of faster, simpler, more secure processes. With the latest updates to our powerhouse DocuShare Flex platform, we are taking the complexity out of mobile work, cross-platform content management and multi-step paper-based processes for both our enterprise and small to medium-size customers.”
A new iOS app for DocuShare Flex allows users to work on projects on the go. In addition to this, users are able to log on to view, capture, download, share, and search for documents, as well as manage tasks like routing or approving.
Other updates to the DocuShare Flex platform include:
- New Webforms add-on that creates and stores electronic forms, registers or on-boards employees or users, and fills out requests, all of which takes place directly on the platform.
- A customizable accounts payable toolkit, which can assist in reducing time to payment and increase efficiencies.
- Improvements that configure work queues in order to assign and prioritize operations and delegate approvals to re-route in the event that employees are out of the office.
Brad Rollins, president and CEO of Xerox Company and DocuShare Flex reseller, Dahill Office Technologies, stated, “with DocuShare Flex we’ve been able to deliver a tool that enables customers to tackle complex manual processes that consume valuable company time, money, and manpower. With the latest updates to the platform, our customers will reap the benefits of a system designed to integrate directly with the third-party platforms they use daily.”
To read Xerox’s full press release, click here.
- Gartner Names Winners of 2021 Voice of the Customer for Content Services Platforms - April 23, 2021
- Nuxeo Research Reveals the Use of Low-Code Tools Has Increased Since COVID-19 - November 12, 2020
- Newgen Software Launches OmniXtract 3.0 for Data Extraction - September 15, 2020