Nexsan, a StorCentric company, recently announced the general availability of the Nexsan Assureon Cloud Edition. This platform acts as an immutable active data vault. Assureon Cloud Edition provides flexible deployment options as a cloud, hybrid, or on-prem solution. The technology is ideal for protecting unstructured data and backups against cyber-attacks and ransomware, ensuring regulatory and corporate compliance, offering secure storage for reusable content, and for storage optimization.
In the past year, Nexsan announced significant enhancements for its high-density BEAST storage solution. These included major improvements in performance and connectivity. The new BEAST Elite increased throughput and IOPs by 25 percent while maintaining the architecture’s price/performance leadership. Connectivity has been tripled, now delivers 12 high-speed Fibre Channel (FC) or iSCSI host ports, thereby reducing the need for network switches.
The Nexsan Assureon Cloud Edition offers:
- Unbreakable Backup: Assureon provides the last line of defense to protect backups from any malware, ransomware attacks, or user error so enterprises can recover files from a disaster scenario.
- Secure Protection of Digital Assets: Assureon protects data with unique file fingerprinting and asset serialization processes, in conjunction with metadata authentication, private blockchain, and a robust data verification algorithm.
- Regulatory and Corporate Compliance: The platform exceeds corporate and regulatory requirements for HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, GLBA, Sarbanes-Oxley, Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP), CJIS, SEC 17A-4, and PCI DSS.
- Flexible Deployment Options: Assureon Cloud Edition adapts to a business’ infrastructure with flexible options in implementation as a cloud, hybrid, cloud, or on-prem solution.
In a press statement, Surya Varanasi, CTO of StorCentric, said, “organizations need to remain compliant and implement solutions with the most up-to-date technology to protect their data and ensure business continuity. Cybersecurity is a top priority across all industries, and now Assureon Cloud Edition offers the flexibility of an on-prem, hybrid, or public cloud environment. Assureon’s advanced security and data integrity features make it ideal for regulatory and corporate compliance, primary storage optimization, and the secure, long-term retention of files.”
To learn more about Nexsan, click here.
- Quantum Announces Agreement to Acquire EnCloudEn Technology - September 15, 2021
- The 11 Best Data Warehouse Books Available on Amazon - September 8, 2021
- Pros and Cons: Is Cloud Storage Right for You? - September 3, 2021