Pure Storage recently announced the new and improved Pure1 Digital Experience. These enhancements, announced at Pure//Accelerate Digital, give users additional control by delivering new automated monitoring and AI-driven recommendation capabilities with self-service management and digital procurement. The Pure1 Digital Experience enables IT teams to anticipate needs and acquire resources on their terms while reducing risks to the business.
Pure Storage is an all-flash enterprise storage provider that enables broad deployment of flash in data centers. Its technologies enable Software as a Service (SaaS) organizations, cloud service providers, and enterprise and public sector users to deliver secure data to power their DevOps and modern analytics environments in a multi-cloud environment. The vendor’s platforms accelerate random I/O-intensive applications such as server virtualization, desktop virtualization (VDI), database (OLTP, rich analytics/OLAP, SQL, and NoSQL), and cloud computing. Pure Storage also enables users to adopt next-generation technologies, including artificial intelligence and machine learning, to maximize the value of their data. In 2020, Pure Storage acquired Portworx for $370 million.
Pure1’s AI-engine Meta provides predictive service management that proactively identifies problems and prescribes solutions so the issues are resolved before they cause outages. Now, Meta can identify gaps in an IT team’s strategy for protecting data. Key updates include:
- Intelligent monitoring and management of all data service platforms, whether on-prem FlashArray or FlashBlade, cloud-native on Portworx, or through Pure Cloud Block Store for AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Predictive fault analysis and resolution using analytics gathered from across Pure’s ecosystem to quickly identify potential challenges.
- Assessments for ransomware protection, with proactive recommendations for solutions like SafeMode snapshots.
- Real-time troubleshooting using new search capability across storage and VMs.
In a press statement, Prakash Darji, VP and GM of Digital Experience at Pure Storage, said, “Pure has always innovated for a better customer experience — an experience that is simple and streamlined with unparalleled support. By giving our customers more control over their environments and active recommendations for solving problems before they happen, we’re delivering on our Digital Experience vision and transforming the IT management experience yet again.”
To learn more about Pure Storage, click here.
- DDN and Tintri Release IntelliFlash Enterprise NVMe - September 17, 2021
- Quantum Announces Agreement to Acquire EnCloudEn Technology - September 15, 2021
- The 11 Best Data Warehouse Books Available on Amazon - September 8, 2021