Solutions Review today is releasing updates to its Buyer’s Guide for Enterprise Data Storage to assist organizations during the research and discovery phase of buying business software. Gathered via a meta-analysis of available online materials, Solutions Review editors compile each Buyer’s Guide via research, analyst reports, conversations with subject matter experts and vendor representatives, and the examination of product demonstrations. Companion data storage resources, like the Buyer’s Guide for Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions and Data Protection Vendor Map are also being updated for the new year.
Top providers highlighted include: Amazon Web Services, Caringo, Cloudian, Cohesity, DataDirect Networks, Dell EMC, Fujitsu, Hedvig, Hitachi Vantara, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei, IBM, Inspur, Kaminario, NetApp, Nutanix, Pivot3, Pure Storage, Qumulo, Rackspace, Red Hat, Scality, StorageCraft, SUSE, SwiftStack, Violin Systems, Virtustream, and Western Digital.
Solutions Review is a collection of business software news and resource sites that aggregates, curates and creates the leading content to connect buyers and sellers. Over the past six years, Solutions Review has launched 20 distinct and category-specific Buyer’s Guide sites for technologies ranging from Enterprise Cloud to Data Integration, as well as Enterprise Resource Management, Identity and Access Management, Data Analytics and Business Intelligence, Network Monitoring, Backup and Recovery, and Endpoint Security.
In addition to the 2020 Buyer’s Guide for Enterprise Data Storage, readers are encouraged to view updated research in other related Solutions Review coverage areas:
- Buyer’s Guide for Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Buyer’s Guide for Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Data Protection Vendor Comparison Map
- Buyer’s Guide for Data Management Software
- Data Management Vendor Comparison Map
- Buyer’s Guide for Data Integration Tools
- Data Integration Vendor Comparison Map
More than four million technology professionals will use Solutions Review to help them evaluate business software this year. Solutions Review is a completely vendor-agnostic resource and does not endorse any individual product or service.
View and download the 2020 Buyer’s Guide for Enterprise Data Storage here.
Latest posts by Tess Hanna (see all)
- Nutanix Adds Storage Services to Hybrid Cloud Platform - December 4, 2020
- What’s Changed: 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage Arrays - December 4, 2020
- What to Expect During the Second Annual Solutions Review BUDR Insight Jam - November 18, 2020