CrowdStrike Inc., a provider of cloud-delivered endpoint protection, threat intelligence and response services, has announced the launch of its operations in Asia Pacific (APAC) by establishing a physical presence in Australia.
The decision to expand CrowdStrike’s presence into APAC follows a US$100 million Series C funding, led by Google Capital in 2015. Other existing investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel and Rackspace.
“CrowdStrike is seeing significant growth in APAC, and Australia in particular is an extremely important market for us,” said George Kurtz, CrowdStrike’s co-founder and chief executive officer. “In addition to our strong global customer portfolio, we have also witnessed rapidly growing demand for our industry-leading next-generation endpoint protection platform. We are the only company that has successfully unified next-generation antivirus and endpoint detection and response (EDR) through a fully cloud-based, API-driven platform, which allows customers unrivalled capabilities to stop existing and emerging threats.”
- 24 Vendor Profiles and Capabilities References
- 10 Top Questions for Buyer’s
- Complete Market Overview
- Six Endpoint Security Vendors to Watch in 2018 - November 28, 2017
- Bitdefender Releases Cloud-Based Endpoint Detection and Response Tool - November 13, 2017
- CrowdStrike Adds Vulnerability Management Module to It’s Endpoint Protection Platform - November 10, 2017