FireEye has announced the general availability of FireEye® Endpoint 4.0, the latest version of the company’s flagship FireEye Endpoint platform, which is designed to deliver multiple integrated threat detection/prevention capabilities in one comprehensive platform
FireEye Endpoint 4.0 will be generally available September 28, 2017 and can be deployed as cloud, on-premise, virtual or hybrid.The platform incorporates the latest threat intelligence gathered from FireEye consultants’ 200,000+ hours/year investigating serious breaches worldwide and uses this knowledge to provide key capabilities such as:
- Continual and rapid update of real-world threat information from FireEye frontline Intelligence.
- Integrated malware (AV) detection/prevention engine that quickly stops known threats.
- Advanced threat detection/prevention with integrated behavior and exploit analysis engines.
- Research experts supported by technologies such as machine learning to find and detail threats and their activities.
- PCI and HIPAA certification from DirectDefense, an independent organization, enabling customers to replace traditional AV solutions while maintaining regulatory compliance.
“The essential capabilities required for modern endpoint protection are detection and prevention to stop attacks, endpoint visibility to determine malicious activity, and up to date intelligence from the frontlines,” said Grady Summers, FireEye CTO. “These capabilities are further amplified by integration with the FireEye Helix platform, delivering a complete end-to-end integrated view of Security Operations, from Endpoint, to Email, Network and even third party solutions.”
- Six Endpoint Security Vendors to Watch in 2018 - November 28, 2017
- Bitdefender Releases Cloud-Based Endpoint Detection and Response Tool - November 13, 2017
- CrowdStrike Adds Vulnerability Management Module to It’s Endpoint Protection Platform - November 10, 2017