Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software, recently announced the availability of its Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, Epicor iScala. Designed specifically to support small to medium midmarket companies and subsidiaries of larger multi-nationals located in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia, the latest version of iScala features a brand new user interface (above) to its new functionality that helps companies drive cost efficiencies, take advantage of new global growth opportunities, and protect businesses.
According to Tabita Seagrave, Director of Communications for Epicor Software, many small to medium sized companies today have resource constraints and limited budgets, but still need a robust, feature-rich and flexible enterprise solution that will underpin the business and help drive growth. These companies need proven, simple and secure solutions that will help them grow by reaching more customers and users, while expanding their product and services portfolios.
“iScala is unique in that it delivers one global product set, with support of 36 languages, dedicated for multi-national resources as well as extensive compliance and governance support,” said Robert Sinfield, director of product marketing for Epicor. “This makes global and regional business easy. It helps customers realize cost efficiencies up and down the supply chain, opening new opportunities for growth, and helps them protect their business in a risk-filled economy.”
With Epicor iScala, businesses are able to:
- Make better decisions and improve processes with accurate data in the office or on the go.
- Find information for customers at a quicker pace.
- Use data for responsiveness and create streamlined supply chain.
- Establish a continuous improvement environment by easily analyzing information to improve business strategies.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- The ERP Software Guide and How to Choose The Best One - March 5, 2020
- 3 Security Features to Protect Your ERP Data - March 4, 2020
- How to Manage ERP Customizations - March 2, 2020