My Office Apps, Inc. announced the availability of Kechie 2020 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, a cloud-based solution, enabling business owner/operators quick access to business-critical information in real time. The company has raised the Software as a Service (SaaS) bar by delivering innovative features to make small-to-medium sized businesses more productive and competitive, while increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
My Office Apps is an industry leader in business improvement software with over thirty years of business solutions. Kechie is a proven leader in business transformation software with the use of one or more of its software packages –inventory and warehouse management (which includes CRM, sales, procurement, and logistics), manufacturing, finance – or a fully configured ERP system to include all of these individual tools. The Kechie designers have collaborated with customers and partners to bring detailed enhancements with this new release:
- Enhanced Role-Based Access and Security
- Unlimited Pricing Structures and Quantity Price Break Capabilities
- Upsell Features and Contract Management
- One-click Visibility to In-Process, On-Hand and Allocated Inventories
- Single screen inventory views for one or more Warehouses
- Multiple Packaging Configurations for Products
- Lot Tracing and Tracking
- Customizable Report Configurations and more
“We are confident that Kechie is one of the best cloud-based ERP systems on the market. Each day, we practice customer obsession – listening and innovating – to serve up the best solution available to improve business processes. This new release further demonstrates the power of Kechie by combining the variety, velocity and volume of data, with a simplified user experience and comprehensive cloud analytics. We will continue to innovate and help small to medium organizations, in every industry, better manage their business processes to be more successful and prosperous,” Mariam Komeili, MOA co-founder and CEO said.
Looking for more? Download our ERP Buyers Guide for free to compare the top-24 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities, an ERP software market overview, our bottom line analysis, and questions for prospective buyers.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- The ERP Software Guide and How to Choose The Best One - March 5, 2020
- 3 Security Features to Protect Your ERP Data - March 4, 2020
- How to Manage ERP Customizations - March 2, 2020