Priority Software, a leading global provider of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions, announced the release Priority V 18.2 with enhanced system openness and mobile capabilities, a new document generator, and new support for regulations compliance.
The new version meets the market need for solutions that can scale easily while delivering a simple, flexible and efficient user experience. Priority V 18.2 also includes new preventive maintenance capabilities, improved Warehouse Management System (WMS), and an enhanced experience for MAC users.
New features and enhancements include:
- Open ID authentication allows users to authenticate with Priority using credentials from various sources, including Google and Facebook, leveraging their login security.
- New mobile application for purchasing approvals enabling company managers to access and process pending purchase orders via their mobile device.
- Streamlined shipping and fulfillment with an enriched ShipEngine integration, a smart shipping API. ShipEngine, the improved multi-carrier shipping API first released in V 18.1, now enables Priority users to compare carrier rates, bill receivers or third parties, and auto print labels.
- Support for SAFT (Portugal) and FEC (France) regulation compliance, online VAT submission to HMRC (UK), and reverse tax scheme where customer declares VAT on behalf of vendor (EU).
- Enhanced design options to generate outgoing business documents using pre-defined templates.
“Our customers are always looking for new ways to improve their productivity so we never stop innovating. We are pleased to further develop ERP as a Platform and deliver the tools our customers need – openness, mobile capabilities and flexibility. Our focus for 2018 is to continue to provide stronger platform capabilities and in parallel, support our accelerated growth around the globe. Priority V 18.2 is further testament to our mission of making ERP easier,” said Andres Richter, CEO of Priority Software.
Looking for more? Download our ERP Buyer’s Guide for free to compare the top 24 ERP software vendors head to head! The guide also includes 4 key capabilities to consider while selecting a new ERP solution and 10 questions to ask yourself and the software vendor before purchasing.
- The 4 Top ERP Vendors to Be Paying Attention To This Year - March 9, 2021
- The ERP Software Guide and How to Choose The Best One - March 5, 2020
- 3 Security Features to Protect Your ERP Data - March 4, 2020