The nation’s premier enterprise resource planning (ERP) event for manufacturers and distributors, the VSO for ERP returns for its 28th edition. It takes place April 23-25, 2019, at the World Center Marriott in Orlando, Florida. Technology Evaluation Centers (TEC) returns as the event’s moderator for the seventh year.
The VSO for ERP has served as the foundation for hundreds of organizations to kick-start their enterprise software selection process. Attendees meet with top ERP vendors, with industry peers and with software selection specialists from Technology Evaluation Centers (TEC), the event’s moderator for the seventh year.
Attendees of previous events have benefited immensely from the comprehensive, content-rich agenda that includes scripted demonstrations of ERP software products from top vendors, including Oracle, Sage, Infor, Microsoft and SAP.
Past attendees have commented that the event helped them:
- Consolidate their efforts by seeing industry-leading software products under one roof.
- Understand how an ERP software solution will benefit their organization.
- Develop a shortlist using the information and advice gathered during the event.
- Network with like-minded businesses working through the same issues.
Attending the VSO for ERP enables companies to cover a lot of groundwork in just three days, extending beyond selection: experts offer insight into how to achieve a smooth, successful ERP implementation. Attendees can also directly compare how different ERP systems execute specific processes thanks to the demo script created by TEC’s experts, which all vendors follow to demonstrate software features.
“I was able to get two months of research completed in two days,” said a director of IT for a life sciences products manufacturer.
Early bird registration is now open for the 28th VSO for ERP until March 30, 2019. General registration closes April 16, 2019. For more information, visit https://hubs.ly/H0gL6vw0 or call 1-800-496-1303 ext. 404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for more? Download our ERP buyers guide for free and compare the top-24 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles. The guide includes four key capabilities to look for in an ERP solution, plus five questions to ask yourself and five questions to ask the software provider before purchasing. It’s the perfect resource for anyone looking to find right ERP for their business/organization.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- Deltek Grows with New Acquisition of ComputerEase - August 20, 2019
- Examining the Cyberattack on Popular Education ERP Platform - August 16, 2019
- Details From the Nucleus Research 2019 ERP Technology Value Matrix Report - August 14, 2019