This release builds upon the continued success of the Generation 9 product line, providing enhancements across the application that serve to increase functionality, improve ease-of-use, and bolster user productivity.
WorkWise ERP 9.9 introduces a dynamic Global Search feature where users can view continuously filtered and keyword-related search results from any WorkBench throughout the application.
According to the company, estimating has been significantly enhanced, with new maintenance capabilities, the addition of an Estimate Status Code, and a new Cost Analysis Tab. These advanced enhancements will give users added flexibility in terms of creating, editing, and deleting estimates.
“WorkWise’s latest product release, WorkWise ERP 9.9, builds upon and strengthens our product offerings with enhancements to accessibility, WorkBench functionality, and user interface,” states Wayne Wedell, WorkWise President and CEO. “WorkWise software benefits from ongoing collaboration with our valued customers ensuring we continually enhance the user experience.”
WorkWise ERP 9.9 includes more cutting-edge features, such as:
- New real-time cycle count and enhanced count triggers.
- Financial enhancements, including the addition of a new Trial Balance tab within the Financial WorkBench, which allows users to export data to Excel.
- Improvements in Quotation maintenance, including a “Worksheet” tab for quick view of the entire quotation along with an export to Excel feature.
- Significant enhancement to purchase order maintenance, including new approval workflow and a full set of purchasing heads up events.
- Purchase orders, acknowledgments, and invoices can be customized to meet specific needs without modification.
- New Approval WorkBench that allows for user-defined approval criteria tied to key order values.
Looking for more? Download our ERP Buyer’s Guide for free to compare the top 24 ERP software vendors head to head! The guide also includes 4 key capabilities to consider while selecting a new ERP solution and 10 questions to ask yourself and the software vendor before purchasing.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- The ERP Software Guide and How to Choose The Best One - March 5, 2020
- 3 Security Features to Protect Your ERP Data - March 4, 2020
- How to Manage ERP Customizations - March 2, 2020