When Solutions Review was founded in 2012, it was with a simple goal: to report on the latest developments in enterprise technology and make it easier for people to evaluate business software. We then built a collection of vendor-agnostic buyer’s resources to cut through the clutter of content and strip away the marketing hyperbole.
Solutions Review is organizing the third annual InfoSec Insight Jam for the month of December — a one-day community web event dedicated to raising awareness around best practices when evaluating, deploying, and using cybersecurity solutions. Our editors will be sharing tips and expert insights throughout the day to help practitioners plan for the end of the year and prepare for 2022. Solutions Review will also be releasing its new 2022 Buyer’s Guide for cybersecurity platforms so tool-seekers can get a jump start on identifying which solutions best fit their use case.
Join the largest InfoSec software buyer and practitioner community
Solutions Review Information Security is the largest cybersecurity software buyer and practitioner community on the web. Our Universe of Influence reach is more than 7 million business and IT decision-makers, as well as C-suite and other top management professionals. Our readers primarily use us as an enterprise technology news source and trusted resource for solving some of their most complex problems.
Our collection of vendor-agnostic buyer’s resource help cybersecurity buyers and practitioners during the research and discovery phase of a buying cycle. This critical stage of information gathering is where buyers narrow down the field of solution providers to a short-list they plan to engage. The mission of Solutions Review is to make it easier for buyers of cybersecurity software to connect with the best providers.
Why participate in the InfoSec Insight Jam?
Wondering what’s in it for you? Join us for the InfoSec Insight Jam to get insight on cybersecurity software buying, best practices for piloting new and emerging technologies and find out what the future will bring. It’s also going to be a top-notch networking event featuring many of the foremost thought leaders in the field.
This forum is a unifying event for all those in the industry, and we welcome industry analysts, experts, influencers, authors, practitioners, solution providers, and end-users to weigh in. Set for December 6th, 2021, Solutions Review will be sharing, posting, and tweeting actionable cybersecurity best practices content using the hashtag #InfoSecInsightJam. If you are interested in participating, here are a few ways you can be a part of the event:
- Provide us with an audio or video clip with advice to those considering an information security solution purchase
- Send us short product demos
- Participate in one of our discussion panels (as a speaker or a viewer)
- Use the hashtag #InfoSecInsightJam and share helpful content to help build a community space dedicated to this day
- Predictions for 2022; what will next year bring in the space?
- Customer success stories using cybersecurity — be specific!
- General advice for those evaluating cybersecurity tools
For more information on the 2021 InfoSec Insight Jam, check out our video explaining it in detail:
How do I submit content for the InfoSec Insight Jam?
- Written Content: Email to email@example.com.
- Video Content: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Secure your spot on a panel discussion here.
- All content can also be submitted at InsightJam.com.
The deadline for submissions is November 24th. Stay tuned for details about our other Backup and Disaster Recovery, WorkTech, and Business Intelligence Insight Jams, set to begin on Monday, December 6th, 2021.
About Solutions Review
Solutions Review is a collection of technology news sites that aggregates, curates, and creates the best content within leading technology categories. Solutions Review’s mission is to connect buyers of enterprise technology with the best solution sellers. Over the past seven years, Solutions Review has launched 16 technology buyer’s guides sites in categories ranging from cybersecurity to wireless 802.11 and mobility management, business intelligence and data analytics, data integration, and cloud platforms.
- The Best Identity and Access Management Providers for 2023 - December 7, 2022
- The Benefits of Mobile Authentication and Transaction Signing - December 8, 2021
- Best Practices for Biometrics in Remote Onboarding and System Access - December 6, 2021