Tools4ever, a provider of identity governance and administration (IGA) solutions, has updatedHelloID, its Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS) cloud-based portal and SSO solution for web applications.
HelloID is a cloud-based Single Sign-On (SSO) solution, which allows end users to open web applications from inside or outside the company network on a tablet, smartphone or laptop.
The new version offers two-factor authentication (2FA) by requiring a PIN code delivered via SMS. HelloID also now supports WS-Federation to accommodate Single Sign-On for use with Office365 and Azure.
- Full B2E Cloud IAM Market Overview
- Three Top Vendors Compete For Market Supremacy
- Vendor Profiles: Leaders, Strong Performers & Contenders
- Evaluating Market Direction and Vendors’ Future Plans
- Evaluation Criteria: Current Offering, Strategy and Market Presence
“We have a lot of customers who need to comply with strict compliance laws and regulations,” said Robert Doswell, Managing Director of Tools4ever, Ltd. “With the addition of two-factor authentication, organisations will be able to ensure that web applications are secured with ‘strong authentication’. This is important for those that must meet HIPAA, SOX or other regulations.”
Identity and access management as service, or IDaaS, is the delivery of Identity and access management solutions as a service via the cloud in a multitenant or dedicated model. IDaaS solutions deliver core identity governance, access, and intelligence capabilities to customers systems, both on-premise and in the cloud.
According to a recent report, the IAM market is expected to reach more than $18 billion by 2019. Traditionally, on-premise solutions have dominated the IAM market, but many cyber security pundits have predicted that IDaaS will overtake traditional, on-premise IAM in enterprise spending as consumer trust in cloud security increases. One example— in their latest Magic Quadrant report for IDaaS, Gartner Inc.’s analysts predicted that by 2019, 25% of Identity and Access Management (IAM) purchases will use the IDaaS delivery model.
Latest posts by Jeff Edwards (see all)
- 17 Cybersecurity Podcasts You Should Listen to in 2020 - January 3, 2019
- What’s Changed: Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) - January 28, 2018
- Crossmatch Integrates Keyboard Capture to Identity Management Software - November 27, 2017