Cloud-based data protection solution provider, Carbonite, Inc., recently announced that it will showcase the Carbonite Data Protection Platform at Dell Technologies World, April 29th-May 2nd 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Carbonite is a Dell partner and its solutions, which include endpoint protection, server and VM backup, and data migration augment already existing Dell technologies. At the showcase, Carbonite will exhibit the full range of its solutions that are available through the Dell channel or as standalone products.
The offerings that will be shown include:
- Backup for physical and virtual Dell servers using Carbonite Server or Carbonite Server, VM Edition;
- Protection for Dell laptops with Carbonite Endpoint, and
- Migration for onsite workloads to the cloud using Carbonite Migrate.
In addition to this, Carbonite will share key business updates, such as the continued evolution of the Carbonite Partner Program and the upcoming product and feature updates in the Carbonite Data Protection Platform.
Carbonite’s technical breakout session is scheduled for Wednesday, May 1st from 8:30-9:30 AM in Zeno 4602. The session is titled, It’s Never Too Late to Protect Critical Data – Until it Is. Attendants will have questions answered, such as:
- Are all your systems safe, including VMware VMs on Dell servers and laptops?
- How fast can you recover data or restore apps?
- How can Carbonite assist in your data protection strategy?
Carbonite offers a Data Protection Platform for businesses, which includes backup, disaster recovery, high availability, and workload migration technology. The Carbonite Data Protection Platform supports organizations around the world with secure cloud infrastructure.
To read Carbonite’s full press release, click here.
Looking for more information on backup and disaster recovery solutions? Consider downloading our Backup and Disaster Recovery Buyer’s Guide! This free resource gives you the ability to compare the top 23 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles. The guide also offers five questions to ask yourself and five questions to ask your software provider before purchasing. It’s the best resource for anyone looking to find the right backup and disaster recovery solution for their organization.
Latest posts by Tess Hanna (see all)
- Datto Announces Over 20 New Updates at DattoCon19 - June 19, 2019
- Actifio Releases Multi-Cloud Mobility and Disaster Recovery Automation - June 18, 2019
- 4 Key Ways to Simplify Backing Up Large Datasets - June 14, 2019