Solutions Review is announcing the release of its new 2023 Buyer’s Guide for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms in an attempt to help organizations select the best software.
Solutions Review today is releasing its newly updated 2023 Buyer’s Guide for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms to assist organizations during the research and discovery phase of buying business software. Gathered via a meta-analysis of available online materials, Solutions Review editors compile each Buyer’s Guide via research, analyst reports, conversations with subject matter experts and vendor representatives, and examining product demonstrations.
Top providers highlighted include: Altair, Alteryx, Anaconda, Databricks, Dataiku, DataRobot, Domino Data Lab, Google Cloud Platform, H2O.ai, IBM, KNIME, MathWorks, Microsoft, RapidMiner, SAS, and TIBCO.
Solutions Review is a collection of business software news and resource sites that aggregates, curates, and creates the leading content to connect buyers and sellers. Over the past six years, Solutions Review has launched 20 distinct and category-specific Buyer’s Guide sites for technologies ranging from Cybersecurity to Big Data and WorkTech, as well as Identity and Access Management, Endpoint Security, Data Analytics and Data Management, Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Process Management, and Enterprise Cloud and Network Monitoring.
In addition to the 2023 Buyer’s Guide for Data Science and ML Platforms, readers are encouraged to view research in other related Solutions Review coverage areas:
- Buyer’s Guide for Embedded Analytics
- Buyer’s Guide for Data Analytics & BI Platforms
- Buyer’s Guide for Data Integration Tools
- Buyer’s Guide for Data Management Software
- Buyer’s Guide for Metadata Management and Data Cataloging Tools
Solutions Review also drastically increased its presence in the virtual events space in 2022. Headlined by the Solution Spotlight series and our popular Demo Days, Solutions Review is emerging as a major multimedia influencer in enterprise technology.
Nearly 10 million technology professionals will use Solutions Review to help them evaluate business software this year. Solutions Review is a vendor-agnostic resource that does not endorse any individual product or service.
- What Product Managers Need to Know About Embedded Analytics - February 3, 2023
- What’s Changed: 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Financial Planning Software - February 3, 2023
- Analytics and Data Science News for the Week of January 27; Updates from CRN, Gartner, Power BI & More - February 3, 2023