Solutions Review today is releasing its newly updated Buyer’s Guide for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms for mid-2020 to assist organizations during the research and discovery phase of buying business software. Gathered via a meta-analysis of available online materials, Solutions Review editors compile each Buyer’s Guide via research, analyst reports, conversations with subject matter experts and vendor representatives, and the examination of product demonstrations. Companion analytics and BI resources, like the Business Intelligence Buyer’s Matrix Report and Buyer’s Guide for Embedded BI are also being updated for the new year.
Top providers highlighted include: Altair, Alteryx, AnswerRocket, BOARD, Chartio, Domo, Hitachi Vantara, ibi, IBM, Infor Birst, Looker, Microsoft, MicroStrategy, Oracle, Pyramid Analytics, Qlik, Salesforce, SAP, SAS, Sigma Computing, Sisense, Tableau Software, TARGIT, Tellius, ThoughtSpot, TIBCO Software, Yellowfin, and Zoho.
Solutions Review is a collection of business software news and resource sites that aggregates, curates and creates the leading content to connect buyers and sellers. Over the past six years, Solutions Review has launched 20 distinct and category-specific Buyer’s Guide sites for technologies ranging from Enterprise Cloud to Data Integration, as well as Enterprise Resource Management, Identity and Access Management, Business Process Management, Network Monitoring, Backup and Recovery, and Endpoint Security.
In addition to the mid-2020 Buyer’s Guide for Analytics and BI Platforms, readers are encouraged to view updated research in other related Solutions Review coverage areas:
- Buyer’s Guide for Embedded BI
- Business Intelligence Buyer’s Matrix Report
- Buyer’s Guide for Data Integration Tools
- Data Integration Vendor Comparison Map
- Buyer’s Guide for Data Management Software
- Data Management Vendor Comparison Map
- Buyer’s Guide for Enterprise Data Storage
Solutions Review also recently launched Demo Days, an exclusive virtual trade show featuring an inside look at the technologies of prominent analytics and data management vendors. Solutions Review hosts these new, quarterly online events as a way to present the latest analytics and data management tools to practitioners from the comfort and safety of their own desk, and the best part? Demo Days are free to attend!
More than six million technology professionals will use Solutions Review to help them evaluate business software this year. Solutions Review is a completely vendor-agnostic resource and does not endorse any individual product or service.
View and download the mid-2020 Buyer’s Guide for Analytics and BI Platforms here.
- Analytics and Data Science News for the Week of June 2; Updates from Databricks, Dataiku, Power BI & More - June 2, 2023
- Analytics and Data Science News for the Week of May 26; Updates from Alteryx, Microsoft, Power BI & More - May 26, 2023
- The Role of Data Mining in Healthcare & Why it Matters: A Brief - May 23, 2023