TIBCO Live Datamart is the first data mart ecosystem built specifically to handle the fast data and real-time business analytics. What makes this new offering intriguing is that instead of using typical ETL interfaces to data, Live Datamart connects directly to streaming data, creating an in-memory image of the stream. Then, Live Datamart provides an ad-hoc query mechanism that provides uninterrupted, real-time information and alerts to the end-user.
Live Datamart 2.0 contains a variety of improvements and new features:
- Embedded R Predictive Analytics: Predictive analytics created in TIBCO Spotfire in TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R can now be “dropped in” to the Live Datamart server.
- Continuous Query Processor Improvements: A group of new and improved query types including new dynamic aggregation, expanded alert functionality, enhanced data compression, and improvements on real-time stream query performance.
- IoT Support: Provides continuous intelligence and business operations analytics on streaming data. Release 2.0 features connectivity to IoT sources and protocols including OSI Pi and MQTT.
- New API Libraries for Mobile and Web Access: Digital businesses are increasingly reliant on mobile and web access to live data. StreamBaseLiveView 1.0 provides new API’s that allow these devices to give end-users access to live, operational intelligence inside HTML5.
- Native In-Memory Data Grid Support with ActiveSpaces: Live Datamart tables can now be streamed in real-time directly from ActiveSpaces into the server.
- StreamBaseLiveView Desktop Enhancements: This enhancement provides users with query functionality, live-graphing, ad-hoc application R&D, and end-user alerting control. Version 2.0 also includes visualization and usability improvements.
TIBCO Live Datamart was first released in 2012, version 2,0 brings a host of new features and is now generally available around the globe.
TIBCO is a global leader in infrastructure business intelligence software.
Check out these additional resources:
Latest posts by Timothy King (see all)
- Pyramid Analytics Funding: Analytics and BI Provider Nabs $25 Million - March 27, 2020
- Coronavirus Update: These COVID 19 Map Dashboards Track the Spread - March 23, 2020
- Dataiku 7 Touts New Prediction Explanations, Data Science Features - March 20, 2020