Agiloft recently announced the release of its Sourcing and Supplier Information Management module. This module is a new add-on to reduce sourcing cycle time, automate supplier onboarding, and ongoing compliance. The new module streamlines the source-to-contract process, automates supplier information management, and allows for access to the unified Source-to-Contract platform.
Agliloft is a highly configurable BPM suite comprised of a flexible and robust data module. The module features a powerful workflow rules engine giving it the ability to map any business structure and automate complex business processes. The platform includes integrated applications for help desk, customer service, web self-service, knowledge management, and contract management. Users can decide whether to employ hosted or on-premise deployment to meet their organization’s needs. Agiloft integrates with several commonly used business applications, and its full-bodied offering of APIs eases integration with other systems. In 2020, Agiloft also received a $45 million growth equity investment from FTV Capital and appointed Eric Laughlin as its new CEO.
The new module highlights include:
- Centralizing the creation, approval, collaboration, and decision-making for sourcing events;
- Automating supplier contract notifications and requests for documentation,
- Compiling data to verify compliance with business criteria and policies;
- Alerts for upcoming expirations and identifying a pipeline of new sourcing opportunities;
- Unified sourcing and contracting user experience.
In a press statement, Eric Laughlin, CEO of Agiloft, said, “as the first of many add-on modules extending CLM to adjacent processes, we are continually increasing the value of Agiloft CLM for the enterprise. As the only CLM platform to provide no-code AI capabilities, Agiloft offers unmatched possibilities for customization and automation of complex contract and commercial workflows — all without needing to write a single line of code. The new capabilities of this latest release take CLM to the next level, helping sourcing and supplier management deliver more business impact.”
To learn more about Agiloft, click here.
- The Best Blue Prism Tutorials on YouTube to Watch Right Now - September 16, 2021
- Appian Launches Updates to the Appian Low-Code Automation Platform - September 15, 2021
- The Best UiPath Tutorials on YouTube to Watch Right Now - September 15, 2021