Creatio recently announced it will host a free virtual event called Creatio Live: 3-in-1 Low-Code/No-Code Event. The event will take place on May 19 at 10:00 AM EDT. As part of the online event, Creatio will release its State of Low-Code/No-Code 2021 Report and announce new core platform capabilities that enable organizations to easily automate processes throughout their entire business. Additionally, the event will feature an industry roundtable where experts will discuss market trends and best practices to facilitate digital transformation.
Creatio provides Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Process Management solutions for many industries. Studio Creatio, their BPM offering, is an intelligent low-code platform that enables businesses from various industries, as well as system integrators and software developers, to manage business processes of any complexity and quickly build applications for their specific business needs. Studio Creatio offers the unique synergy of business processes management and case management technologies that provide organizations with powerful tools to efficiently manage and optimize business processes.
Creatio Live will offer actionable insights for:
- CIOs and IT executives looking to build a culture of agile innovation within their organizations;
- Business and digital leaders aiming to achieve digital transformation; and
- Business users and citizen developers striving to build their own solutions and enterprise applications with low-code/no-code technologies.
In a press statement, CEO and co-founder of Creatio, Katherine Kostereva, said, “this event is for anyone interested in exploring the current state of low-code/no-code technology and accelerating transformation and innovation within their organization. As a leader in the low-code/no-code space, we have an obligation to help move the industry forward, and this event brings together the most current trends, forward-thinking strategies, and tactical insights for building low-code companies of the future.”
Creatio Live: 3-in-1 Low-Code/No-Code Event is a free event. Users can register to attend here.
To learn more about Creatio, click here.
- The Best Blue Prism Tutorials on YouTube to Watch Right Now - September 16, 2021
- Appian Launches Updates to the Appian Low-Code Automation Platform - September 15, 2021
- The Best UiPath Tutorials on YouTube to Watch Right Now - September 15, 2021