Newgen Software has launched OmniOMS 8.6. This platform is an enhanced version of its Customer Communication Management (CCM) suite. The new OmniOMS 8.6 gives users the ability to more easily create, design, and manage HTML email communications. OmniOMS 8.6 is supported on Windows 2012/2016 Enterprise Server, as well as RedHat Enterprise Linux 6.x, 7.x platforms.
Newgen OmniOMS is a solution for managing enterprise communication with internal and external customers in a cost-effective manner. Additionally, the solution enables organizations to design and provide personalized, content-rich, interactive, and on-demand communications across a range of channels including SMS, email, print, and web. By leveraging the suite, businesses are able to reduce operational costs and improve user experience.
Key features of OmniOMS 8.6 include:
- Web designer for emailers: Simplifies HTML design through an option to apply tables, images, buttons, text, hyperlinks, decision tables, rules, and borders within the email body.
- Multi-device preview for HTML reports: Allows users to preview HTML reports and visualize its rendering on multiple devices.
- Auto-scaling of generation services on cloud deployments: Provides extensive scalability in order to meet business requirements based on load and CPU utilization.
- Whitelisting support: Supports whitelisting framework for enhanced security.
- Table feature enhancements: Offers options for data-time format, data masking, user queries definition, and comes with an improved user interface with user-friendly navigation.
In a press statement, MD and Chairman od Newgen Software, Diwakar Nigam commented, “in the era of digital, enterprises need to reinvent customer experience by delivering the right message in the right context, and at the right time. This version of our CCM suite will enable organizations to enable their customers’ journeys by delivering personalized, targeted, and consistent communications across all the touchpoints.”
OmniOMS 8.6 also offers cloud support for AWS and Azure environments.
Learn more about Newgen.
Latest posts by Tess Hanna (see all)
- Four Common Robotic Process Automation Myths Debunked - June 29, 2020
- Study From iGrafx Links Process Management and Transformation Success - June 26, 2020
- TrackVia Announces New Design for Low-Code Platform - June 23, 2020