ActiveCampaign Expands CXA Platform to Aid Sales Teams
ActiveCampaign has recently announced its expanded sales functionality, which includes custom and pre-built sales automations, a built-in CRM, and native integrations for tools like Google Sheets and Slack. This will give sales teams the visibility and functionality necessary to align their day-to-day tasks more closely with broader marketing campaigns, as well as individual customers’ interests, needs, and timing.
ActiveCampaign helps organizations keep track of their leads, as well as automate lead prioritization and contact management. Core features include lead scoring, automatic email triggers, mobile access, and Gmail integration. Their marketing is focused on customers utilizing automated workflows and drip campaigns. Users can sort their audience based on interests, industry, activity, or other customizable factors. ActiveCampaign offers various paid options that change on a sliding scale based on how many contacts you wants to store.
ActiveCampaign’s Customer Experience Automation platform offers a variety of sales capabilities, including the following:
- Sales automations: ActiveCampaign has powerful and personalized automations for 1-1 customer segments based on data from website tracking, open or click rates, email marketing campaigns, support tickets, recent purchases, customer NPS information, and more.
- Built-in CRM: Helps sales keep track of customer and account interactions and make smarter decisions about how to prioritize their outreach.
- Win probability and lead scores: Stop wasting time or resources on deals that have no hope of closing. Based on actions a prospect takes – or doesn’t take – assign a score to each prospect and immediately see when (or even if) they will convert.
- Integrations: Rather than replacing a company’s existing toolset, ActiveCampaign makes it more effective with over 300+ integrations including Salesforce, Google Sheets, Slack, and more.
- Send CRM data from Salesforce opportunities to ActiveCampaign for automated nurture communications to prospects.
- The Google Sheets integration allows users to update a Google spreadsheet with contact data from within ActiveCampaign’s platform.
- The Slack integration sends deal and pipeline updates from ActiveCampaign to any specified Slack channel.
- The Calendly integration can update a contact profile, add a new deal, or progresses a deal along a pipeline, saving valuable time.
“When it comes to Customer Experience, sales is on the front lines,” says Adam Johnson, VP of Sales at ActiveCampaign. “Unfortunately, sales is often disconnected from what the rest of the company is doing to engage customers. With ActiveCampaign’s new functionality, sales teams will have everything they need to adapt their approach based on other real-world factors and changing customer needs. This new functionality, including a large library of pre-built sales plays, a built-in CRM, and integrations to tools like Slack and Google, will help busy sales teams automate more of their day, without losing the personal touch.”