Zoho recently unveiled Bigin, a new pipeline-centric CRM software designed specifically for small and micro business owners. Bigin by Zoho CRM offers a simple solution for small businesses to keep track of their customers and improve customer relationships without having to worry about high costs or complicated features. If businesses outgrow Bigin, they can easily upgrade to a more powerful solution like Zoho CRM.
Zoho’s CRM Plus is a versatile customer-focused solution. Its features include sales and marketing automation, lead and customer management, analytics and reporting, as well as a unique multi-purpose artificial intelligence named Zia. Zoho offers several software packages to suit your needs, with annual and monthly payment options. With offices all across the world and over 50 million users, businesses of all types and sizes rely on Zoho every single day to run their businesses.
Bigin offers the following capabilities:
- 30-minute setup: Bigin allows users to get up and running within 30 minutes through easy on-boarding.
- Multiple pipelines for customer operations: With the option to create multiple pipelines with fully customizable stages, Bigin empowers small businesses to run their distinct customer operations inside their CRM.
- Built-in Telephony: Making and receiving calls anytime, anywhere is made possible through Bigin’s built-in telephony, which lets users choose from a range of popular telephony providers in the Zoho Phonebridge marketplace.
- Workflow Automation: Bigin helps sales reps cut down the time spent on repetitive manual tasks with easy-to-create automated workflows.
- Real-time notifications and analytics: Real-time notifications from prospects are delivered inside the CRM. Additionally, Bigin’s out-of-the-box analytics dashboards with charts and KPIs empower businesses to make smarter decisions based on data and up-to-date key performance metrics.
- Fully mobile: Manage emails, stay updated with your pipeline, and access key business information in real-time with a mobile app, available on iOS and Android devices.
“Small businesses are the heart and soul of our communities and with business owners struggling more than ever right now, our goal is to bring world-class customer relationship management technology to every sized business at an extremely affordable price,” says Raju Vegesna, Chief Evangelist at Zoho. “We created Bigin to help small businesses achieve maximum growth with a minimal learning curve. Using the product, small businesses are able to stop relying on dozens of spreadsheets to manage customer activities and instead move to a CRM that is easy to use and allows them to focus on growing and building strong customer relationships.”
Latest posts by Anna Birna Turner (see all)
- ACMA Announces Launch of Brand New Medical CRM - June 4, 2020
- WorkWise Announces Release of OnContact CRM 10.7 - May 28, 2020
- Upland Software Announces Enhanced ESM Product Innovation - May 27, 2020