Attunity has announced the release of their newest tool, Attunity Compose for Hive, at the 2017 DataWorks Summit in San Jose, California. The platform automates the process of creating and loading data stores for use with Apache Hive. Attunity Compose for Hive is integrated with the company’s Replicate platform to support real-time data ingestion. This release expands the vendor’s solution set for Data Lakes and use on the Hadoop ecosystem.
Attunity Compose for Hive allows enterprises to hasten their ROI for analytics atop Hadoop by enabling them to address use cases such as real-time dashboarding and reporting against operational data stores that are continuously updated from source systems. The solution also supports advanced and predictive analytics that are more accurately modeled using historical data stores.
Organizations that already utilize Data Lakes can deploy Compose for Hive for the following:
- Automating the data pipeline to create and continuously update both operational and historical systems of record
- Ensure data consistency between source transactional systems and Hadoop Hive
- Leverage advanced SQL capabilities in Hive
In a statement, the company’s Chief Marketing Officer Itamar Ankorion concluded: “Attunity Compose for Hive is a new offering that directly addresses these challenges to automate the implementation of Hadoop Hive. It works by eliminating complex and lengthy manual development work for faster and more efficient implementation of analytics-ready data sets.”
Attunity will be showcasing their newest Big Data solution through June 15th at the DataWorks Summit.
- The 22 Best ELT Tools (Extract, Load, Transform) for 2022 - September 16, 2022
- The 7 Major Players in Data Integration Tools, 2022 - August 29, 2022
- The 17 Best API Integration Platforms, Software and Tools for 2022 - August 26, 2022