Solutions Review is announcing the release of its new 2023 Buyer’s Guide for Data Integration Tools in an attempt to help organizations select the best software.
Solutions Review today is releasing its newly updated 2023 Buyer’s Guide for Data Integration Tools for data, application, and cloud integration to assist organizations during the research and discovery phase of buying business software. Gathered via a meta-analysis of available online materials, Solutions Review editors compile each Buyer’s Guide via research, analyst reports, conversations with subject matter experts and vendor representatives, and examining product demonstrations.
Top providers highlighted include: 1Spatial, Adeptia, Boomi, Celigo, Cleo, Denodo, Equalum, Fivetran, Hitachi Vantara, IBM, Informatica, Jitterbit, Keboola, Matillion, Microsoft, MuleSoft, Oracle, Precisely, Qlik, Safe Software, SAP, SAS, SnapLogic, Striim, Talend, TIBCO, Tray.io, and Trifacta.
Solutions Review is a collection of business software news and resource sites that aggregates, curates, and creates the leading content to connect buyers and sellers. Over the past six years, Solutions Review has launched 20 distinct and category-specific Buyer’s Guide sites for technologies ranging from Cybersecurity to Big Data and WorkTech, as well as Identity and Access Management, Endpoint Security, Data Analytics and Data Management, Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Process Management, and Enterprise Cloud and Network Monitoring.
In addition to the 2023 Buyer’s Guide for Data Integration Tools, readers are encouraged to view updated research in other related Solutions Review coverage areas:
- Buyer’s Guide for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms
- Buyer’s Guide for Embedded Analytics
- Buyer’s Guide for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms
- Buyer’s Guide for Data Management Software
- Buyer’s Guide for Metadata Management and Data Cataloging Tools
Solutions Review also drastically increased its presence in the virtual events space in 2022. Headlined by the Solution Spotlight series and our popular Demo Days, Solutions Review is emerging as a major multimedia influencer in enterprise technology.
Nearly 10 million technology professionals will use Solutions Review to help them evaluate business software this year. Solutions Review is a vendor-agnostic resource that does not endorse any individual product or service.
- A Quick Look at Data Engineering Responsibilities Right Now - February 3, 2023
- Solutions Review Names 7 Low-Code Data Engineering Vendors to Watch, 2023 - February 3, 2023
- What’s Changed: 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Integration Platform as a Service - January 31, 2023