Want to know how to use API management for the security enforcement of microservices? This 41-slide talk by Charles Moulliard explains how microservices (Restfull Endpoint) could be secured using a policy-based approach to intercept the HTTP request. A less intrusive pattern is proposed at the level of the Web Container using Contrants mapping the Web Resources with JAAS API & Roles. Finally, Moulliard will investigate how such Security design can be developed using an external API Management platform which enforce the Security and Governance aspect.
- 24 Vendor Profiles and Capabilities References
- 10 Top Questions for Buyer’s
- Complete Market Overview
- Six Endpoint Security Vendors to Watch in 2018 - November 28, 2017
- Bitdefender Releases Cloud-Based Endpoint Detection and Response Tool - November 13, 2017
- CrowdStrike Adds Vulnerability Management Module to It’s Endpoint Protection Platform - November 10, 2017