Want to run Symantec Endpoint Protection on Microsoft Azure? Learn how, straight from Symantec themselves with this 12-page SlideShare presentation.
Topics covered include
- Installing a managed client.
- Installing an unmanaged client.
- Installing Symantec as an Azure Security Extension.
- Managing Symantec clients running on Azure VMs.
- Using Application Control and System Lockdown to restrict applications
- And more.
- 24 Vendor Profiles and Capabilities References
- 10 Top Questions for Buyer’s
- Complete Market Overview
Editor at Solutions Review
Jeff Edwards is an enterprise technology writer and analyst covering Identity Management, SIEM, Endpoint Protection, and Cybersecurity writ large.He holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Journalism from the University of Massachusetts Amherst, and previously worked as a reporter covering Boston City Hall.
Latest posts by Jeff Edwards (see all)
- Six Endpoint Security Vendors to Watch in 2018 - November 28, 2017
- Bitdefender Releases Cloud-Based Endpoint Detection and Response Tool - November 13, 2017
- CrowdStrike Adds Vulnerability Management Module to It’s Endpoint Protection Platform - November 10, 2017