Many organizations are looking to level up their security with Endpoint Detection and Response, but recognize a resource gap exists. They can either hire dedicated headcount and build up their internal abilities. Or they can outsource their detection and response. There are tradeoffs with each approach.
In this 40-minute presentation, Red Canary’s CTO and Co-Founder Chris Rothe and Carbon Black’s Security Strategist Rick McElroy and you’ll learn:
– The key differences between two of the most common endpoint outsourcing options: Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) and Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
– Important criteria to consider before increasing headcount or outsourcing your security
- Six Endpoint Security Vendors to Watch in 2018 - November 28, 2017
- Bitdefender Releases Cloud-Based Endpoint Detection and Response Tool - November 13, 2017
- CrowdStrike Adds Vulnerability Management Module to It’s Endpoint Protection Platform - November 10, 2017