The editors at Solutions Review have compiled a schedule of events for the 4th annual Solutions Review’s WorkTech Insight Jam 2022, a community web event for enterprise technologists. This year’s event theme is The Proliferation of Cloud-Based Automation Technologies.
What is the WorkTech Insight Jam?
The WorkTech Insight Jam is a community web event that shares expert insights and proven best practices for evaluating, deploying, and using ERP, BPM, and CRM solutions. The Solutions Review editors are bringing the best and brightest minds in the WorkTech industry together for a one-day social media gathering. Participants will include industry analysts, experts, influencers, practitioners, and software solution providers under the hashtag #WorkTechInsightJam.
This year Solutions Review is doubling down on its popular Expert Panel segments to meet the demand for what its editors do best; bring industry experts together to publish the web’s leading content for enterprise technologists.
Join One of the Largest WorkTech Software Buyer and Practitioner Communities
Solutions Review ERP, BPM, Marketing Automation, and CRM are some of the largest software buyers and practitioner communities on the web. Our “Universe of Influence” reach covers more than 7 million business and IT decision-makers, alongside C-suite and other top management professionals in the industry. Our readers primarily use our site as an enterprise technology news source and trusted resource for solving some of their most complex problems with top-rated software solutions.
Our collection of vendor-agnostic buyer’s resources can help WorkTech software buyers and practitioners during the research and discovery phase of their buying cycle. This critical stage of information gathering is where buyers narrow down the field of solution providers to a short list they plan to engage. The mission of Solutions Review is to make it easier for buyers to connect with the best providers.
Uncover insights personalized to your interests. From analysts to IT and the Public Sector, there will surely be something for everyone. Solutions Review editors will be breaking the web event into three main tracks so you can find the insights that are best for you:
8:30 AM – 12:30 PM: Advice for ERP, BPM, and marketing software buyers
11:00 AM: Executive Roundtable: The Proliferation of Cloud-Based Automation Technologies, featuring Anders Lillevik of Focal Point, Sanket Akerkar of Acumatica, and more!
- Anders Lillevik: After being a procurement executive for over 20 years, Anders founded Focal Point to help organizations maximize the value of their procurement spending.
- Sanket Akerkar: As the Chief Revenue Officer at Acumatica, Sanket is responsible for leading worldwide sales, business development, customer success, and the technical enablement and business relationship with Acumatica partners and resellers.
12:00 PM: Executive Roundtable: Is No-Code Automation the Way of the Future?
12:30 PM – 4:30 PM: Best practices segment for ERP, BPM, and marketing practitioners
1:00 PM: Executive Roundtable: Industry 4.0: Charting the Future of Industrial Automation
2:00 PM: Executive Roundtable: How to Build a Process Automation Tech Stack, featuring Bernd Ruecker of Camunda and more.
- Bernd Ruecker: Bernd is a self-professed “techie” and process automation enthusiast, as well as chief technologist & co-founder of Camunda.
4:30 PM – 8:30 PM: Industry trends and predictions for 2023
Wondering what’s in it for you? Join us for the WorkTech Insight Jam to get advice on ERP, BPM, and marketing software buying, best practices for piloting new and emerging technologies, and discover what the future will bring. It will also be a top-notch networking event featuring many of the foremost thought leaders in the field.
What: The 4th-annual Solutions Review WorkTech Insight Jam
When: Wednesday, December 14, 2022, from 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM (EST)
- Top WorkTech News From the Week of November 23rd: Updates from Capgemini, Talkdesk, Epicor, and More - November 23, 2022
- Top WorkTech News From the Week of November 18th: Updates from Microsoft, OutSystems, SAP, and More - November 18, 2022
- The 15 Best Education ERP Software Providers to Consider - November 18, 2022