Network monitoring vendor, ThousandEyes, provides incredibly useful community resources in regards to network monitoring. ThousandEyes webinar series, best practices, and analysis of recent networking issues are all useful tools to learn about the field. They recently hosted a webinar talking about best practices for SaaS monitoring.
“SaaS migration projects are often blindsided by network performance issues, due to the inherent unpredictability of the Internet as compared to legacy WAN services. In fact, Gartner predicts that 50% of Office 365 rollouts with global scope will suffer network performance problems through 2019.
Join us for the first in a series of webinars on SaaS monitoring best practices. In this webinar we’ll share insights from our extensive experiences with cloud migration projects:
- Why Internet unpredictability matters to your planning cycle
- Our best practices lifecycle model for cloud migration
- How Network Intelligence helps ensure success in cloud migration projects”
You can watch the webinar following this link, and the corresponding SlideShare is below.
- Where are 5G Networks for Enterprises? - December 21, 2018
- Solutions Review Best of 2018: Top Network Performance Monitoring Articles - December 20, 2018
- What is Network Management and Where Does Network Monitoring Fit? - December 19, 2018