The MarTech Breakthrough Awards honor the excellence and work of the best companies, technologies, products, and services in the field of marketing, advertising, and sales technology. These categories include CRM, conversion optimization, SalesTech, website, event management, marketing automation, search engine marketing, social media, and much more.
In order to be eligible for a nomination, all entries must have been produced or updated after March 1, 2017, giving nominees a two year window. The award judges are senior-level, experienced marketing, ad, and sales professionals that have years of experience within the MarTech space. This includes tech startups, veteran industry leaders, journalists, analysts, and other business leaders. This article will break down the top winners from each category.
Here are the most notable winners in the CRM space:
- Bpm’online — Best CRM Solution for Enterprises
- Copper — Best CRM Solution for SMBs
- Altify — Innovation Award for CRM Software
- Zaius — Best Overall CRM Solution
- Salesforce — Best Overall CRM Company
“MarTech Breakthrough was created to analyze the crowded field of MarTech and highlight the standout solutions and companies driving innovation in this extremely competitive space,” says James Johnson, Managing Director at MarTech Breakthrough. “As the MarTech sector crosses the $50 billion mark in global spending, there are certainly no signs that the rate of growth within the MarTech space is slowing, and our winners circle this year shows that the future is bright for the entire MarTech market. We extend a hearty congratulations to our fantastic set of 2019 MarTech Breakthrough Award winners.”
To learn more about the other MarTech Breakthrough winners, click here.
Latest posts by Anna Birna Turner (see all)
- The Top 9 Must-Have CRM Features and Capabilities - October 15, 2019
- 9 Business Problems That CRM Mitigates or Solves - October 4, 2019
- Really Simple Systems Releases Custom Charts and Other New Widgets - October 1, 2019