Kustomer has recently announced the broad rollout of KustomerIQ, its artificial intelligence engine embedded across the Kustomer CRM platform. Kustomer IQ empowers companies to operate as efficiently as possible, get to the root of customer needs, help achieve effective customer experience, and arming agents with tools and insights that drive results. Kustomer IQ also offers customer deflection tools across web, chat, and email channels, which automate the communication of initial and routine customer inquiries.
Kustomer is an omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit.
Kustomer IQ includes new features such as:
- Automated Self-Service: Native omnichannel deflection capabilities provide relevant and accurate content to customers from an organization’s Knowledge Base prior to agent intervention.
- Intent Identification: Machine learning analyzes and classifies inbound conversations, triggering smarter processes that expedite customer experiences.
- Agent Recommendations: Machine learning analyzes customer messages and suggests relevant help articles and policy content to resolve issues faster.
- Global Language Detection: Featuring natural language processing and powered by Amazon Comprehend, language detection helps companies deliver consistent experiences to all customers.
- Sentiment Analysis: Machine learning analyzes messages and recognizes exactly how customers are feeling, assigning a sentiment score to help agents mirror emotions, and calm frustrations.
“KustomerIQ delivers quicker and more accurate results to customer service inquiries by leveraging sophisticated machine learning models. Our intelligence tools help companies efficiently automate and scale communication without compromising accuracy, whether it’s routing inbound requests to the right team or measuring a customer’s sentiment,” says Brad Birnbaum, CEO and Co-Founder of Kustomer. “This increase in speed and overall quality experiences translates into more satisfied and loyal customers, which every business needs right now.”