Salesforce has recently announced the launch of Work.com, which provides new technology solutions and resources to help business and community leaders around the world reopen safely, re-skill employees, and respond efficiently on the heels of the COVID-19 pandemic. Work.com includes a variety of solutions and brings all data streams together so that businesses and communities can make more informed decisions. This announcement comes after Salesforce’s initial launch of Salesforce Care, a suite of solutions free for 90-days designed to help businesses stabilize during the initial phase of the crisis.
Salesforce offers the most expansive and complete CRM product of any vendor profiled in this resource. The platform includes all of the company’s sales and marketing applications, most notably the Sales and Marketing Clouds, Service Cloud, Analytics Cloud, App Cloud, and IoT service. Salesforce is fully mobile, and its Complete Customer Management Solution is best-in-class. The company touts more than 100,000 customers, ranging from small organizations to the enterprise.
Work.com capabilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Command Center allows organizations to bring together trusted data from internal applications and employee wellness surveys, create and disseminate important employee communications at scale, and surface public data through the Tableau COVID-19 data hub.
- Contact Tracing allows public and private sector leaders to manually trace health and relationship contacts in a safe and private manner, by collecting data from individuals who are infected or potentially exposed to an infectious disease and creating visual maps of contacts and locations to monitor potential interactions and outbreak.
- Emergency Response Management is a suite of products built in collaboration with Accenture that allows public health organizations, government agencies and the private sector to manage all types of emergencies, deliver care to those affected and allocate resources and services quickly
- Employee Wellness allows leaders to gather the data needed to monitor and analyze employee and visitor health and wellness. Companies can create employee health surveys, monitor wellness trends and use data to make informed decisions on the return to work, all while keeping employee health information secure.
- Shift Management enables organizations to orchestrate the eventual return of employees to the office through shift management capabilities that can help reduce office density.
“Every company and community in the world is focusing on how to safely reopen and get to a new normal,” says Bret Taylor, President and COO of Salesforce. “With Work.com, we’re bringing together powerful new technology, our partners and network of experts to help organizations reopen and recover from this crisis while putting employee and visitor health and safety first.”