The data integration space is moving literally in real time and the latest news in DI can be hard to find as it is distributed across many news sites just as data can be distributed across many sources. As in data, the news and information can fall through the cracks, get lost, and go stale and because of this; we at Solutions Review make it a point to highlight the most important industry news and updates that impact today’s end-users and solutions buyers. Below is a digest of last week’s most important news topics in the Data Integration space.
+ Check out this Free 2014 Data Integration Tools and Software Buyers Guide
1) Payment Factory – Data integration strategy that counts – Finextra
The benefits associated with the implementation of a payments factory have been achievable for some time now, with new, additional benefits and indeed challenges, being realized as payments processing becomes yet more complex.
2) Text alert service prompts data integration – Public Technology
Norwich City Council says that data integration associated with a new text alert service has saved £50,000 on staff time to align data across departments.
3) Carnegie Learning Partners with Clever to Provide Secure, Seamless Data Integration for School Districts – MarketWatch
Carnegie Learning, Inc., a subsidiary of Apollo Education Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: APOL), today announced a new alliance bringing together Clever’s Instant Login single sign-on system with Carnegie Learning’s digital mathematics programs for middle and high school. The seamless integration of Clever’s capabilities with a school’s student information system (SIS) grants students and teachers instant access to Carnegie Learning’s MATHia® and Cognitive Tutor® software with a single login.
4) Oracle GoldenGate 12c Advances Data Integration with Expanded Support for Heterogeneous Environments – Database.com
Oracle has announced an updated version of Oracle GoldenGate 12c, which provides real-time data integration and heterogeneous database replication. The latest release offers expanded support for heterogeneous databases and big data solutions, greater manageability, and support for hybrid cloud environments.
5) Progress Partners with DataStax to Provide Enterprise Data Integration for Apache Cassandra- The Wall Street Transcript
Progress (NASDAQ:PRGS) today announced that it has partnered with DataStax, the company that delivers Apache CassandraTM to the enterprise, to provide customers with enterprise-ready data connectivity and integration solutions for Cassandra.
6) ActiveNet Introduces Next Generation Data Integration Engine-Virtual-Strategy
ActiveNet Technologies, a software company dedicated to breaking down data barriers, introduces Camenae® – a next generation data integration engine. Camenae makes it easy for businesses to connect data from virtually any source to applications in real-time with no computer programming required.
- Data Pipeline Automated Testing - March 20, 2023
- What to Expect at Safe Software’s FME:23 Event on April 13 - March 13, 2023
- The Essential Big Data Engineer Requirements to Know - March 9, 2023