Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) recently announced advancements to HPE Primera and HPE Nimble Storage. These updates include an AI-driven, self-healing, and self-optimized system that provides real-time autonomous operations. This is part of a comprehensive update to the Intelligent Data Platform that provides users with an AI-driven, built for cloud, as a service offering.
Recently, Hewlett Packard Enterprise also announced it would be offering 10 TiBs of free capacity per month for 90 days to US businesses and a $3,500 credit for each silver or gold subscription for all geographies. This offer is available until July 31 and can be added to existing credit and discount promotions. HPE also provides hyperconverged storage by converging the entire IT stack in each node, consolidation up to ten devices, and apps in a building block for virtualized workloads.
New capabilities of the Intelligent Data Platform include:
- Self-optimizing system operations with embedded AI in HPE Primera, and advanced cross-stack analytics in HPE InfoSight for Hyper-V.
- Disaster recovery from a city-wide disaster with 3-site replication across global sites for HPE Primera and HPE Nimble Storage, as well as near-instant asynchronous replication for HPE Primera.
- All-NVMe support for HPE Primera that improves performance density, and Storage Class Memory for HPE Nimble Storage.
- On-demand storage automation optimized for virtualization and containers for HPE Primera.
In a press statement, Omer Asad, VP and GM of HPE Primera and HPE Nimble Storage said, “now more than ever, to maintain business continuity, organizations must protect their data in order to operate efficiently and without disruption. HPE Primera and HPE Nimble Storage customers are able to accelerate innovation and adapt to the changing circumstances of their businesses, while also preserving cash flow via HPE GreenLake, without compromise to applications. HPE reduces risk, eliminates complexity, and lowers costs associated with data protection, and has the world’s smartest storage that utilizes AI to self-optimize in real-time, giving customers the power to run their infrastructure with agility and reliability.”
For both HPE Primera and HPE Nimble Storage, replication can be configured in minutes without any specialized storage skills.
Learn more about HPE.
Latest posts by Tess Hanna (see all)
- Pure Storage Enters Agreement to Acquire Portworx - September 16, 2020
- Cloudian’s HyperStore Object Storage is Now Flash-Optimized - September 10, 2020
- Western Digital Launches ArmorLock Security Platform - September 8, 2020