If you’ve been following our site or InfoSec news in general, then you’re probably aware of the recent groundswell of interest in Identity and Access Management (IAM).
It’s common knowledge that companies and governments around the world are seeing increased value in Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions, and now a new study has reaffirmed that position.
Global Identity & Access Management (IAM) market size is estimated to reach USD 26.74 billion by 2022, as per a new research report by Global Market Insights (GMI), Inc.
- Full B2E Cloud IAM Market Overview
- Three Top Vendors Compete For Market Supremacy
- Vendor Profiles: Leaders, Strong Performers & Contenders
- Evaluating Market Direction and Vendors’ Future Plans
- Evaluation Criteria: Current Offering, Strategy and Market Presence
The report sites increasing implementation of IAM solutions by large and medium scale organizations as well as government agencies as key drivers of market growth from 2015 to 2022.
GMI predicts that Asia Pacific IAM market size will grow sharply, reaching $6.8 billion USD by 2022, while North America IAM market share, which accounted for over 35% of the global revenue in 2014, is predicted to experience moderate growth.
Cloud IAM, or IDaaS, is also predicted to make major gains in market share. Cloud IAM market share in estimated to grow at a CAGR of over 20% from 2015 to 2022, according to the report.
Key industry participants predicted to gather major IAM market share include OneLogin, CA Technologies, Centrify, Amazon Web Services, Oracle, ForgeRock Inc, Net IQ, Dell Software, HP, IBM, EMC Corporation, and HID Global Corporation.
Latest posts by Jeff Edwards (see all)
- 17 Cybersecurity Podcasts You Should Listen to in 2020 - January 3, 2019
- What’s Changed: Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) - January 28, 2018
- Crossmatch Integrates Keyboard Capture to Identity Management Software - November 27, 2017