“Businesses facing the need to modernize their aging identity management systems have a tremendous opportunity to advance their organization’s customer experience strategy. Today, there are identity and preference management platforms purpose-built to enable digital business. As companies move to omnichannel models with more customer-facing functionality across online and mobile engagement points, identity management holds the key to improving customer experience. Lenny Blum, identity and access management expert formerly with NBCUniversal, talks about how to modernize from legacy IAM to an identity and preference management platform to enable your customer experience strategy.
Learn how to:
- Transition from enterprise identity management to customer identity management
- Build customer trust by employing security and privacy best practices to protect data
- Unify and govern identity and preference services for today’s digital applications and channels to consume”
- 17 Cybersecurity Podcasts You Should Listen to in 2020 - January 3, 2019
- What’s Changed: Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) - January 28, 2018
- Crossmatch Integrates Keyboard Capture to Identity Management Software - November 27, 2017