Sprint recently announced that it will offer VMware Workspace ONE and AirWatch Express solutions aimed at assisting businesses with managing and securing devices, apps, and access through the cloud or premise-based software. These solutions are recommended for organizations that need to ensure that employees have access to apps and that their company data remains secure. Workspace ONE offers simple access to employee applications across all device platforms. AirWatch Express is designed for smaller businesses that need simplified device management. Sprint is the first U.S. carrier to provide AirWatch Express alongside Workspace ONE to its customers.
In a press statement, senior vice president of IoT and product development at Sprint, Ivo Rook said, “with the explosion of mobile computing in today’s business environment, it is more important than ever for businesses and their employees to have a simpler way to manage all applications and devices within their networks. Providing companies with platforms to effectively manage every kind of device will save time and resources, enable smarter business decisions, and allow easier configuration from remote locations.”
Workspace ONE Capabilities:
- Management of all device types including mobile, desktop, rugged, IoT, wearables, and peripherals;
- Centralized IT management for policy administration and device management from a single console with multi-tenancy for large distributed organizations;
- Employees will have the ability to experience ease of access and enhanced productivity with single sign-on and consistent access experience to all their apps on any device.
AirWatch Express Capabilities:
- A mobile device management solution for small organizations that need an easy way to manage organizational devices;
- AirWatch Express blueprint setup wizard lets managers quickly configure devices and deploy apps.
Both Workspace ONE and AirWatch Express are designed to empower employees by providing access to the tools they need on their devices while protecting critical company data by managing and enforcing company policies, access to applications and data, and if a device is lost or stolen they can lock the device remotely and wipe the data. Workspace ONE and AirWatch Express are part of an expanding security portfolio offered by Sprint Business.
To read Sprint’s full press release, click here.
Latest posts by Tess Hanna (see all)
- Gartner Announces Unified Endpoint Management Tools Peer Insights Customers’ Choice Winners - April 22, 2019
- Microsoft Acquires Express Logic to Accelerate IoT Development - April 19, 2019
- Standalone MAM vs. AppConfig MAM: Pros and Cons - April 18, 2019