In 2015, there’s little doubt left that the cloud is the way forward for enterprise IT, and yet, cloud solutions are often used in manners that are shockingly insecure.
With 30% of the global public cloud computing market share, e-Retail giant Amazon.com’s cloud computing branch, Amazon Web Services, is the most dominant cloud service provider on the planet, and as such their services are likely an integral part of may of your IT toolboxes. So how can you manage identity and federate access in your AWS cloud?
- Best practices for identifying and addressing a fractured identity environment.
- How to address identity management in the cloud.
This 22-page SlideShare presentation from Erik Paulsson, Senior Cloud Architect at Infor, has you covered.
In this presentation, you’ll learn to:
-Manage and distribute AWS credentials
-Write Code that auto-discovers AWS credentials
-Create temporary credentials
-Manage AWS account federation and single sign-on (SSO)
And much more!
- 17 Cybersecurity Podcasts You Should Listen to in 2020 - January 3, 2019
- What’s Changed: Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) - January 28, 2018
- Six Endpoint Security Vendors to Watch in 2018 - November 28, 2017