Cloud data protection and management solutions provider, Druva, recently announced the launch of Druva Compass, a new partner program aimed at facilitating users’ digital transformation and empowering partners. On the heels of the company’s recent announcement of $130 million in new funding to increase growth and global expansion, this new program will provide expanded enablement resources, an accreditation curriculum, and a sales process with chances for recurring margins. Partners account for more than 90 percent of all sales and Druva Compass is designed to assist these partners and their customers in succeeding in the cloud era.
Druva Compass will help ensure that partners and customers are prepared with the tools that come with a data protection solution. By leveraging Druva’s architecture, partners can assist customers with creating safer, more compliant environments, while gaining shared recurring revenue throughout the initial and renewed service engagements.
In a press statement, vice president, of globals partners and alliances st Druva, Timm Hoyt said, “channel partners’ depth of knowledge and ability to build modern solutions brings added value to end-user organizations, delivering discernable business outcomes that drive measurable results. This incredible focus on the customer’s needs parallels Druva’s core values, and now, through Druva Compass, we can better highlight and support those partners driven to deliver on their customer’s agenda.”
Key features Druva Compass will provide include:
- A new accreditation program that will allow partners and their staff to enhance their knowledge for the cloud era. Through this program, partners will gain training aligned with certifications with providers such as AWS and VMware.
- Access to data insights, programs, and incentives to help users effectively transition to the cloud.
Eduardo Figueredo, the lead strategist for data protection at RoundTower Technologies, a Druva Compass Certified partner, also added, “cloud offers our customers an opportunity to differentiate and advance their business in ways not possible previously. In many cases, data protection is one of the first workloads moved to the cloud and our ability to highlight credentials and resources from an industry leader adds confidence in the decision-making process. Druva Compass can help strengthen our team’s cloud credentials, and help our customers realize their larger vision for cloud transformation.”
To read Druva’s full press release, click here.
Latest posts by Tess Hanna (see all)
- Gartner Names Winners of 2020 Customers’ Choice for Data Center Backup and Recovery Solutions - February 21, 2020
- 5 Key DRaaS Questions to Ask Solution Providers in 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Veeam Launches Veeam Availability Suite v10 for Next-Gen Backup - February 19, 2020