April 11 - April 13
The OPEX Exchange is not a typical conference and there are some key distinguishing features that provide you with a truly unique forum in which to participate:
- Attendance is exclusive – Participation is strictly limited to senior executives from leading corporations to facilitate true peer-level networking for our delegation and speakers.
- Strategic conference sessions – The intellectual content of the conference program is specifically designed for the seniority and maturity of the participants and has been developed following 9 months of in-depth research.
- An itinerary customised to your current business objectives – Exchange participants customise their agendas by selecting conference sessions, Think Tanks and one-on-one meetings with solution providers that they are most interested in meeting and networking with.
- One-on-one business meetings – The business meetings provide an exceptional opportunity for event participants to assess the solutions and services that are available to help them achieve their business objectives. For a full list of the solution providers participating please visit our solution provider’s page.
Liz is an enterprise technology writer covering Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Process Management (BPM) and Talent Management Suites (TMS) at Solutions Review. She attended Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, where she attained a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Journalism. You can reach her at email@example.com
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- How to Understand Gartner’s Magic Quadrant and Companion Resources - February 15, 2018
- The Ultimate GDPR Checklist for Your Business Processes - February 15, 2018
- Examining the Global Business Process Management Training Market - February 13, 2018