What is a Solutions Spotlight?
Solutions Review’s Solution Spotlights are exclusive webinar events for industry professionals across the enterprise technology and MarTech fields. Since its first virtual event in June 2020, Solutions Review has expanded its multimedia capabilities in response to the overwhelming demand for these kinds of events. Solutions Review’s current menu of online offerings includes the Demo Day, Solution Spotlight, best practices or case study webinars, and panel discussions. And the best part about the “Spotlight” series? They are free to attend!
Why You Should Attend
Solutions Review is one of the largest communities of IT executives, directors, and decision-makers across enterprise technology marketplaces. Every year over 10 million people come to Solutions Review’s collection of sites for the latest news, best practices, and insights into solving some of their most complex problems.
With the next Solutions Spotlight event, the team at Solutions Review has partnered with leading marketing technology provider Act-On Software to provide viewers with a unique webinar featuring an inside look at Act-On’s popular marketing automation software. Alongside a live product demo, the Spotlight event will also feature an interview with two platform experts from Act-On Software.
- Trent Hightower, the Head of Sales and Partner Enablement: Trent specializes in communicating and demonstrating the value of the Act-On Marketing Automation platform to a wide range of audiences.
- Andy Porter, the Senior Director of Solutions Engineering: For a decade, Andy has been helping Act-On prospects and customers enhance their marketing activities and create better alignment between sales and marketing.
About Act-On Software
Act-On provides a marketing platform that eliminates many of the monotonous tasks marketers deal with. It tracks and collects analytics automatically and uses the information to improve marketing techniques. Users gain complete visibility into unknown and known activity on their website. With the collected data, Act-On then automates nurturing based on user preference. It even segments customers and leads into specified categories for you. The platform is offered as an integrated tool for many CRMs. Act-On also provides professional services to clients who need help building an effective marketing strategy.
- What: Act-On Webinar: A Solution Spotlight Event
- When: Thursday, February 24, 2021, at 12:00 PM Eastern Time
- Where: Zoom meeting (see registration page for more detail)
- Top MarTech News From the Week of December 9th: Updates from Agiloft, Vericast, Drift, and More - December 9, 2022
- Top MarTech News From the Week of December 2nd: Updates from Insightly, Act!, GetResponse, and More - December 2, 2022
- 6 Top-Rated Email Marketing Courses to Take on Udemy - November 30, 2022