Multi-platform endpoint management solution provider, FileWave, recently announced the launch of its North American channel partner program. The vendor provides solutions for apps, devices, and configurations on Mac, Windows, and mobile. Resellers can sign on in different tiers based on geographies, vertical markets, and sales volume, thereby allowing them to immediately add FileWave’s solutions to their portfolios. As a result of a newly signed distribution agreement and the company’s channel engagement strategy, FileWave is currently available to more than 25,000 resellers.
In a press statement, vice president of North American sales at FileWave, Chris Russo said, “people work with known players they can trust, so we wanted to create a channel program that was built on equity and availability for all partners.”
FileWave resellers are now enabled to provide their customers with technology for managing macOS, iOS, Windows, Chrome OS, and Android devices. In addition to this, FileWave resellers will have a variety of tools available, including:
- Access to FileWave’s Partner Portal, which includes sales tools and online training;
- Pricing protection in designated markets;
- A partner structure that increases both revenue and profit margins;
- A product that is future-proofed against the changing technology market, and
- Assigned FileWave team members to address customer questions.
Lee Prince, vice president of sales at Virtucom, one of the first partners to sign on with the new program stated, “we grow our business, and build trust, by serving customers’ needs. FileWave solves some of the biggest challenges our customers face.”
After FileWave’s significant growth in 2018, the channel program is projected to further accelerate expansion into new markets.
Chairwoman and CEO of FileWave, Nurdan Eris added, “this is just one of the many initiatives we’re kicking off in 2019. We’re looking forward to expanding the availability of FileWave while we continue to develop even more advanced product innovations.”
To read FileWave’s full press release, click here.
Latest posts by Tess Hanna (see all)
- Standalone MAM vs. AppConfig MAM: Pros and Cons - April 18, 2019
- Australian Retailers are Shifting to Mobile Technology to Drive Sales - April 18, 2019
- The Definitive BYOD Breakdown - April 11, 2019