In a recent video interview, Solutions Review’s Founder and CEO Doug Atkinson sat down with Ernesto DiGiambattista, Founder and CEO of CYBRIC. CYBRIC is a continuous application security platform solution provider based out of Boston, MA.
In their conversation, they discuss application security risk for the application developing enterprise. Mr. DiGiambattista notes that, despite their benefits, the corporate innovations of cloud transformation and DevOps have created issues in digital visibility and assurance. Without an application security risk platform, enterprise security teams are going to be faced with the unknown in their IT environments. They might only learn of a vulnerability during or after a breach, rather than detecting them early in the lifecycle before they become an issue.
In his professional opinion, Mr. DiGiambattista believes automation can even help mitigate application security risk by reducing the impact of the cybersecurity staffing crisis. His interview with Mr. Atkinson also covered:
- The need for a frictionless security experience.
- The human element of application security risk management.
- Utilizing machine learning to create a compact view of the digital environment.
- The industries and institutions that most need continuous application security.
You can watch the full conversation between Doug Atkinson and Ernesto DiGiambattista of CYBRIC on application security risk here:
Please check out our Youtube page to find more of our video interviews with industry experts on cybersecurity, data integration, identity, and backup technologies.
Latest posts by Ben Canner (see all)
- Key Findings from Gartner’s 2020 Market Guide for SOAR - September 23, 2020
- Top 5 Cybersecurity Intelligence Books for Professionals - September 21, 2020
- Top Five SIEM Books for Cybersecurity Professionals - September 17, 2020