There are also a few concerns that should be considered as well when looking to run a single source code across multiple mobile operating systems. A recent article on the Developer Techblog offer some practical advice along these line:
The top 4 concerns listed in the blog post touch on some obvious issues:
- Performance – “Nothing beats a properly coded native application”.
- Features – “Many platforms have unique features that cannot be utilized through hybrid apps”.
- User Experience – “Each of the major platforms have their own set of interface guidelines”.
- Debugging – “Even the very best developers make the odd mistake”.
Certainly a good start when considering the benefits of hybrid mobile application development vs. native.
- How to Benefit from Moving Your ECM Tool to the Cloud - May 31, 2019
- Where are 5G Networks for Enterprises? - December 21, 2018
- Solutions Review Best of 2018: Top Network Performance Monitoring Articles - December 20, 2018